How to be Saved
You are a Sinner
- Romans 3:10, 23--As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one...For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
Your Works Can't Save You
- Isaiah 64:6--But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
- Romans 3:20--Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
- Ephesians 2:8,9--For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- Titus 3:5--Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost
Only Jesus Can Save You
- John 14:6--Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.
- Acts 4:12--Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
- Romans 6:23--For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Trust in Jesus' Death, Burial, and Resurrection
- John 3:16--For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Romans 5:8--But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- Romans 10:9-13--That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
If you have any questions, or if you have accepted Jesus into your heart and would like to let me know, you can email me at email@example.com.