Psalm 26:7--That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Brotherly Exhortation


Brotherly Exhortation

I greet you in the righteous name
of Christ Jesus our King and Lord.
And may He always in our hearts
be worshiped with love and adored.

Chorus
O let the Father’s love be shown,
and let the grace of God be known.
And whether brother stand or fall,
forgive of one another all.

In my prayers you’re always known;
I thank the Lord you found His grace.
I bear your name to Heaven’s throne
and pray your love would all embrace.

Chorus

Let us thus be nobly living:
Patient in all tribulation,
tender-hearted, kind, forgiving,
found in hope with jubilation.

Chorus

Let us be a great light of love,
and let our light on hilltops glow,
humbly pointing all to above
that glory all to God would go.

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment