Psalm 26:7--That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Grace Divine

Grace Divine


Oh blessed Father! Lord above!
Let me show Your perfect love!
Even when the night betide,
let me in Your presence hide.

Joy awaiting to be found,
peace that’s set on solid ground,
grace sufficient for each claim:
all are found within Your name!

When this doubly smitten heart
seeks to break my life apart,
speak unto my withered soul,
“Peace, my child, I’ve made you whole.”

Speak, dear Lord, with gentle voice;
at its sound may I rejoice!
Though still vexed with weary days,
I will trust in You always.

Even when the tempest blasts,
looking to forever last,
praise from me to You will ring.
Praise to my eternal King!

God, my Savior, all in all,
on Your name I freely call;
though not by some work of mine,
but Your matchless grace divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment